Calling Tampa

Guest ShaQuaNew
Kaige...sorry.  I live in Tampa, If I can help you in getting a number it would be my pleasure. :D But, sorry I am not clear on what office number you are looking for :D

182519[/snapback]

Richard, holy cow. Do they have telephones in Tampa now?

Kaige...sorry.  I live in Tampa, If I can help you in getting a number it would be my pleasure. :D   But, sorry I am not clear on what office number you are looking for :D

182519[/snapback]

Richard, holy cow. Do they have telephones in Tampa now?

182520[/snapback]

Chefy's Kitchen Philosophy: "Communications at its best is relatively poor". Having written that, we in Tampa are trying hard to keep up with the far superior communication abilities you all have over by the, 'land of the mouse'. :D

The above was written while sipping my third cup of coffee and enjoying watching the smoke rings from my pipe.

Edited by chef4u (see edit history)

I would like the phone number for Immigration office on W. Cypress St, so we might be able to find out information on where the famous green card is, paperwork sitting on someones desk? lost in the shuffle? further background check? don't we all love the system :blink: :huh: :o :unsure:

I would like the phone number for Immigration office on W. Cypress St, so we might be able to find out information on where the famous green card is, paperwork sitting on someones desk? lost in the shuffle? further background check? don't we all love the system :blink:  :huh:  :o  :unsure:

182534[/snapback]

What I do sometimes when they don't list the local number you really want (as is the case with PJ's USCIS link), I'll pick one of the other local numbers and when the person answers, I'll say something like "sorry, must have dialed the wrong number. Would you please transfer me to the operator." It works more often than not.

I will give it a try, just hope it is not the realtor/photo shop/notory/money order store on the rear of the immigration building. I know the have telephones at Immigration and I found one other number I will try, and maybe I can get transfered if it is wrong.

I will give it a try, just hope it is not the realtor/photo shop/notory/money order store on the rear of the immigration building. I know the have telephones at Immigration and I found one other number I will try, and maybe I can get transfered if it is wrong.

182542[/snapback]

yeah...I am very sorry Kaige!! I just dialed that number and got a recording that said you have reach some guys office. I presume it is this money order/photo shop you are talking about. Unfortunate when you call directory assistance and these people are listing themselves as US Immigration and Passport Photo. Again, my apologies.

We went for fingerprints in Tampa Thursday Jan 12th. They only do photos and fingerprints at that office. The worker told me, in answer to my question about work permits, "if you want an EAD stamp you must go to the Cypress Office" and gave me a sheet of paper.

The paper says all customers are seen by appointment only. appoints can be made by visiting the INFOPASS web at http://infopass.uscis.gov

"Due to a shortage of staff, we are unable to provide....blah blah blah" Additional appointments may be available in Jacksonville, Orlando, Miami and West Palm Beach. The INFOPASS web site will allow you to schedule appointments in any of these offices. Walk ins are seen on a strict EMERGENT basis only.

Info at 1-800-375-5283 and it is not the Cypress number.

Edited by yuehan123 (see edit history)