received inteview letter

Guest wxh

Hello again everyone,

I forgot to post this info in my earlier post. My wife received the interview letter, and this is our time line;

Date submitted I129F: 04/17/2002

Date of Approval: 09/17/2002

Date Package 3 arrived in GZ: 11/03/2002

Interview: 03/27/2003

Visa Issued: Being Cautiously Optimistic that her visa will be issued the same day, since DOS said her name check was cleared 01/10/2003.

Thanks, Good Luck, and Best Wishes to everyone.

wxh

Visa Issued: Being Cautiously Optimistic that her visa will be issued the same day, since DOS said her name check was cleared 01/10/2003.  

Thanks, Good Luck, and Best Wishes to everyone.

wxh

They probably will issue the visa right away. However I'll suggest you contact GZ 2 weeks before interview just to make sure, in case there are other name check foul-ups.

My 2 cents.

This is good news for all those just at the beginning or in the middle of the process. It indicates that things might get back on the tracks in the near future. Eric is right, I still wouldn't trust them completely though. They may have got the engine moving, but it is still wheezing and leaking alot of steam. It might blow-up again at any time.

This is good news for all those just at the beginning or in the middle of the process.  It indicates that things might get back on the tracks in the near future.  Eric is right, I still wouldn't trust them completely though.  They may have got the engine moving, but it is still wheezing and leaking alot of steam.  It might blow-up again at any time.

oh yeahhhhhhh.. “Doveryay, No Proveryay”, Russian for "Trust yes, but verify.". ...