Why Does the US Fear the Chinese Woman ?

Well I have been waiting for almost two years to get a visa for my wife. It is absolutely insane to have to wait 6 months for every little step in the process. Why the great fear of Chinese women ? (Dont think they ever blew up anything)

I have just read that Arab and muslim students can now get a student visa in TWO WEEKS. ( Aren't these the same guys the blew up the twin towers ? )

Is the anyone that doesn't find our governments reasoning irrational ? Or have I finally lost my mind. Reality Check please.

2 years!!! That's an awful long time!

What kind of visa? k1/Cr1/k3??

181371[/snapback]

Your in the same boat ... Cr1 .... once NAV approves your paperwork will take 2-6 weeks to get to China ... then it will sit in a DHL warehouse until the consulate get damn good and ready to accept it (about 3 months in my case) ..... then it will take 2-4 weeks to be entered into the computer .... then it will take 4 - 6 months for you to get P4 ... God knbows after that.

You should have invested in stock in the Cheetos company.....

I feel your pain brother.... but haven't had the wait that you are experiencing.... hang in there, the payoff is getting your SO here with you......

Good Luck