Just from others experiences, how often is acceptable for requesting updates from NVC? Is once a week/twice a week pushing it since they keep a record of contacts?

Also after NOA2 and GUZ# received but before sent to GUZ, which phone number should be used...DOS or NVC? And would it be ok to have my folks call using my case number, and info or does it have to be me calling...otherwise somewhat difficult for me to call from China. B)

Thanks

Just from others experiences, how often is acceptable for requesting updates from NVC? Is once a week/twice a week pushing it since they keep a record of contacts?

Also after NOA2 and GUZ# received but before sent to GUZ, which phone number should be used...DOS or NVC? And would it be ok to have my folks call using my case number, and info or does it have to be me calling...otherwise somewhat difficult for me to call from China. :)

Thanks

181172[/snapback]

DOS has been a reliable source of information, and I am sure that they can tell you what is happening while at NVC. I have always called for the info, and no one has ever asked who I was in relationship to the case, so I think will be ok to have someone else call on your behalf.