A ( useful ) idea

Instead of collecting those blue thinggies just for the heck of it , which really have no retail value, or even meaning really :unsure: , can't we, I mean , the administrators just give those based on visa status? A more useful info.

I explain:

1 blue square for : Interview scheduled ( I )

2 blue squares for : Interview passed, waiting for visa (W )

3 blue squares for : Name check Ok'd, letter received ( N )

4 blue squares for : Visa actually in passport ( V )

Blue thinggies could easily be updated for everyone by either emailing the site with status, or better yet..For a few days, just put a code letter at the end of the nickname when you post, so they know without going through emails

i.e Eric&Yuhui/ W

See? I don't only post nonsense !

Whaddaya think? possible?

It would be useful as it is way too hard to remember who is at what stage.

Just my Friday night thoughts.

A-R-G-H :lol: :o :o

No more blue thingies !!! :P :P :(

Seriously, I have figured out how to change the blue thingie system, and made a decision about them. I will make that change ... coming soon ...

At any rate, there are site enhancements that should come first since these enhancements would be a lot nicer and more useful to people (those are coming soon, also). :lol:

Thanks,

P.J.

A-R-G-H :lol:  :o  :o

No more blue thingies !!! :P  :P  :(

Seriously, I have figured out how to change the blue thingie system, and made a decision about them.  I will make that change ... coming soon ...

At any rate, there are site enhancements that should come first since these enhancements would be a lot nicer and more useful to people (those are coming soon, also).  :lol:

Thanks,

P.J.

make the blue thinggie useful PJ OK?? LOL. Consider what I proposed or along that line.

After all, you started this thing, remember ?.. Now, I'm hooked !

<still waiting for blue thinggie # 4 by the way... >

I'm ahead of James !! wohoo !! and only 85% of my post were useless !

Richard,

At least you are with her now in China. I haven't seem my fiancee since Feb. My license plate is very lucky too. I got it at random. It is "1118". My mom said it means everyday I have luck. So far no luck waiting for the visa.

-- Tony

How do you guys get those logo on? :rolleyes: