Guest pushbrk
3(?)  I have her address in pin yin.........OK?

7(?)  I don't have a savings account,but do have a checking account........submit statement from bank indicating average balance in checking account for;1 year,2 years........?

180311[/snapback]

There is no need to file anything from the bank unless you fail to qualify based on income. The rest of the blanks on the form are only there IF NEEDED. If your income qualifies and your W2's and tax returns verify that you can simply mark the other spaces as N/A.

Guest pushbrk
3(?)     I have her address in pin yin.........OK?

7(?)     I don't have a savings account,but do have a checking account........submit statement from bank indicating average balance in checking account for;1 year,2 years........?

180311[/snapback]

There is no need to file anything from the bank unless you fail to qualify based on income. The rest of the blanks on the form are only there IF NEEDED. If your income qualifies and your W2's and tax returns verify that you can simply mark the other spaces as N/A.

180313[/snapback]

Oh, and you'll need her address in English but you should have had that for the Petition.

(example) The poverty level based on my dependants was $27K. No need for any disclosure of additional income unless you fall below the poverty level. Bank statements for 1 year is what is asked for and I would prepare 3 years of taxes. (copies of 1040 will do) I would wait if possible to submit 134, if possible, until you file your 2005 taxes and can copy that tax return as 1 of the years.

Just my opinion... I wish you well...