State Department Number Change?

Today I called 1.202.663.1255 to check the status of our case. This is the same State Department number I've used before. I carefully checked that I had the number loaded correctly. I dialed a couple of times. I get the following message:

You have reached a non-working number at the Department of State. Please check the number and dial again.

Has the number changed? I last spoke with them on 12/7.

Hmmm ... I got right through using the right number, but the info was not as I expected.

GZ still does not have the physical file. However I believe that all DHLs sent in that period have been delivered. I guess it's most likely that the physical file is there but not logged in as yet. Also they said that GZ has not requested another name check.

Hmmm ... I got right through using the right number, but the info was not as I expected.

GZ still does not have the physical file.  However I believe that all DHLs sent in that period have been delivered.  I guess it's most likely that the physical file is there but not logged in as yet.  Also they said that GZ has not requested another name check.

180147[/snapback]

Funny!! I called today also at 9 am central time. They Have not entered the file in the computer as of yet. It was signed for on December 22 2005 by Stamp. :(

Good luck to you too.

Rick

Edited by rlheim (see edit history)

Jim I'm right behind you. My case was sent 11/23 to GUZ. No paper copy recieved by them yet.

My case has been flying quickly so I won't complain too much. 40 days from NOA1 to being shipped to GUZ. I would rather it be sitting on some desk then sitting in a storage facility somewhere. :(

1225.........your not awake yet.0„20„2 :(

180136[/snapback]

Aiiiiyaahhh! Xie xie!

<-- Sagua!

180144[/snapback]

Thanks to Jesse, I knew just what to do when Jiaying called me that - I called her one back!.

It quickly developed into a scene from Monty Python - "Ni!", "Ni!", "Ni!", "Ni!". Until she got the upper hand be calling herself "Shagua de Lao Po". Of course, "Silly girl" was my fallback.

Edited by Randy W (see edit history)
Hmmm ... what's the right pinyin Randy?  Is it "sagua" or "shagua" ... I'm terrible at pinyin but trying to become more accurate.

180197[/snapback]

It's "shagua" in my dictionary (fool, or more loosely translated melon head).

Darn! Now I had to teach her how to say "silly boy"!