Worries about China Post

Guest seemslikeforever

Guest seemslikeforever

We called GZ last thursday they said they sent pkt 4 that day and we got it today. We live in Sichuan so for all those worried about getting things from GZ just wanted to let you know that China Post is working well.

My p3 for k3 was sent to GZ in the late of last November. I called Dos and was told that name check was sent on Dec 3, 2002.

Have you called Dos information line 2026631225?

By the way, did you make call to GZ from USA? It seems that it is very difficult to call GZ. What is your experience about this? I will try to make a call to GZ using prepaid phonecard.

Thanks!

Hey agl and jatuke (and La Diva too),

Would you PLEASE get your packet 4s already and get out of our way?!?!

And seemslikeforever, how'd you do it dude? As I recall, you P3 was fairly recent.

--------

NOA1 6/18/02

NOA2 11/5/02

P3 Lost 1/6/03

P3 Again 1/17/03 returned immediately

P4 As soon as everyone else gets moving

Interview:

Dreaming of April

Hoping for May

Expecting June

Fearing July

Finally! My fiancee received her P4 a couple of days ago and interview is set for March 6. That sure seems like a short notice though, considering February is only a 28 days month. Less than 2 weeks for interview? Anyways, at least part of the wait is over... I am still uncertain about the DOS clearance since my last call to them was an "pending" answer.

Btw, she lives in Xin Hui which is now part of Jiameng. Something about those 2 cities merged into Jiameng last year...

Finally!  My fiancee received her P4 a couple of days ago and interview is set for March 6.  That sure seems like a short notice though, considering February is only a 28 days month.  Less than 2 weeks for interview?  Anyways, at least part of the wait is over...  I am still uncertain about the DOS clearance since my last call to them was an "pending" answer.

Btw, she lives in Xin Hui which is now part of Jiameng.  Something about those 2 cities merged into Jiameng last year...

great news! The way things go those days, I think if she got the intvew date, she is cleared already...and they'll stamp the visa in her hand, then she has to transfer it to her passport... A tricky step, but you can do it :-)

Either that, or I really really give up understanding the whole process.

Finally!  My fiancee received her P4 a couple of days ago and interview is set for March 6.  That sure seems like a short notice though, considering February is only a 28 days month.  Less than 2 weeks for interview?  Anyways, at least part of the wait is over...  I am still uncertain about the DOS clearance since my last call to them was an "pending" answer.

Btw, she lives in Xin Hui which is now part of Jiameng.  Something about those 2 cities merged into Jiameng last year...

great news! The way things go those days, I think if she got the intvew date, she is cleared already...and they'll stamp the visa in her hand, then she has to transfer it to her passport... A tricky step, but you can do it :-)

Either that, or I really really give up understanding the whole process.

<< Less than 2 weeks for interview>>> <---

Do notice old timers ( yeah.. I'm in the O.T group ) ... the guy is complaining !! LOL

Good for you ! Get ready ? Set? GO !

May the force be with you...

And happiness ever after....We all deserve it and fought hard enough to get it.