CFL AOS I-485 approved without interview

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I came across a more official document that talks about cases not requiring an interview being transferred to CSC.

http://uscis.gov/graphics/publicaffairs/st...s_121305_ST.pdf

Link to old USCIS site before change.

http://149.101.23.2/graphics/publicaffairs...s_121305_ST.pdf

• 3 weeks later...

This is not about approved without interview. It's about an MSC case sent to CSC and then the couple received this last night (June 28th) on the USCIS Case Status page:

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: We mailed you a notice requesting additional evidence.

On June 28, 2007, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence and/or information in this case. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the evidence and/or information requested. This case will be held in suspense until we either receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once you submit the information and/or evidence requested, you will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something further from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service.

Point is, it's still not all smooth sailing when your case gets sent to California. Their AOS receipt date is Dec 18, 2006. Of course, I hope they send what is asked for.

• 1 month later...

Point is, it's still not all smooth sailing when your case gets sent to California. Their AOS receipt date is Dec 18, 2006. Of course, I hope they send what is asked for.

So you're pointing out that AOS cases transferred to CSC can still receive RFEs, correct? If that's the point, then I don't think anyone would disagree with that. There have been plenty of transferred cases over on VJ which have received RFEs once they were transferred to CSC.

There's even been a few which were subsequently transferred back to the local office after their initial transfer to CSC from MSC.

Nothing is completely assured until one receives one's GC in hand. :roller:

• 2 weeks later...

So you're pointing out that AOS cases transferred to CSC can still receive RFEs, correct? If that's the point, then I don't think anyone would disagree with that. There have been plenty of transferred cases over on VJ which have received RFEs once they were transferred to CSC.

There's even been a few which were subsequently transferred back to the local office after their initial transfer to CSC from MSC.

Nothing is completely assured until one receives one's GC in hand. :rolleyes:

All the cases that were approved without interview submitted their medical and vaccination forms when they sent their I-485? because I know that it was not required to send medical and vaccination forms with I-485 for K1 K2 sending their packet to Chicago and they are asked to show them in the interview. right?

All the cases that were approved without interview submitted their medical and vaccination forms when they sent their I-485? because I know that it was not required to send medical and vaccination forms with I-485 for K1 K2 sending their packet to Chicago and they are asked to show them in the interview. right?

You are supposed to send in the vaccination supplement with your I-485's adjusting status for K1/K2. If you do not you may get an RFE asking for the supplements and if you don't get an RFE they are likely to ask for them at the interview. I have not heard of a case where the whole I-485 package is returned for lack of the vaccination supplement.

You are supposed to send in the vaccination supplement with your I-485's adjusting status for K1/K2. If you do not you may get an RFE asking for the supplements and if you don't get an RFE they are likely to ask for them at the interview. I have not heard of a case where the whole I-485 package is returned for lack of the vaccination supplement.

I am wondering if any K1 or K2 who didn't send their vaccination supplement with their I-485 and was approved without an interview. I didn't send my vaccination with my I-485 packet, so I am thinking if I have a chance to be approved without an interview, because my district office seems to be very busy.

I am wondering if any K1 or K2 who didn't send their vaccination supplement with their I-485 and was approved without an interview. I didn't send my vaccination with my I-485 packet, so I am thinking if I have a chance to be approved without an interview, because my district office seems to be very busy.

Qsdby' you just keep dreaming, ou will get your RFE in the mail, i don't think they are that busy :D

If they plan on approval without interview, they will send an RFE for the vaccination supplement (I-693A) it is a requirement of adjustment of status.

A sign of approval without interview is the case gets sent from MSC to CSC for further processing, if MSC sent it to your local office, you will interview.

CSC can also decide that an interview is needed, and send it back to MSC for transfer to local office, one member on CFL had this hapen.

So MSC sending to CSC is no guarantee that it will be approved without interview.

Edited by dnoblett (see edit history)

If they plan on approval without interview, they will send an RFE for the vaccination supplement (I-693A) it is a requirement of adjustment of status.

A sign of approval without interview is the case gets sent from MSC to CSC for further processing, if MSC sent it to your local office, you will interview.

CSC can also decide that an interview is needed, and send it back to MSC for transfer to local office, one member on CFL had this hapen.

So MSC sending to CSC is no guarantee that it will be approved without interview.

Thank you for telling me all of that, now I start to keep dreaming receiving REF for vaccination supplement, Lol

• 1 month later...