from the US consulate to post office

hi everybody, happy christmas to everyone. my wife has pass the interview in hong kong and she will be getting her visa soon, but there is one problem here and would like to hear some opinions. she passed the interview on dec 21, 2005, and seems like she will get her visa on dec 23 2005, which is friday before the holiday. unfortunely, her visa is not yet delivered to the post office so that means she will probably have the visa on tuesday(monday is holiday). well, since her passport to hongkong is only 7 days and she have to leave hong kong on monday. so, does anyone know that if someone can pick up the visa for her? if she could get the visa on time, then it will be the best christmas gift ever to me. :exclaim:

hi everybody, happy christmas to everyone.  my wife has pass the interview in hong kong and she will be getting her visa soon, but there is one problem here and would like to hear some opinions.  she passed the interview on dec 21, 2005, and seems like she will get her visa on dec 23 2005, which is friday before the holiday.  unfortunely, her visa is not yet delivered to the post office so that means she will probably have the visa on tuesday(monday is holiday).  well, since her passport to hongkong is only 7 days and she have to leave hong kong on monday.  so, does anyone know that if someone can pick up the visa for her?  if she could get the visa on time, then it will be the best christmas gift ever to me. :(

177642[/snapback]

If she knows someone here in HK she needs to make an authorization letter for that person to pick the visa for her.