We made it back home finally. We had to take the slow train home from Xiamen, so we left Thursday morning and just now arrived back in Shenyang on Sunday morning. Quite the epic journey, but interesting and added more material for my writing. Right now I am eagerly awaiting the hot water heater reaching the point where I can take a shower!

I sure missed a lot on the board while I was gone! Going to take awhile to catch back up.

Owen:

Glad you made it back safe and sound, albeit a long journey. I just sent you a PM.

Yes, you do have a lot to catch up on! :angry:

I'll try to raise you by phone sometime today or tonight. New semester begins for us tomorrow so we are busy as heck right now. Hope to talk to you soon.

New semester here tomorrow also and I have an 8:00 class Monday. I didn't really miss anything here as the e-mail telling me what classes I had and when and where was just sent last night. Typical planning or lack thereof.

Of course the Monday morning class is the one that I have not taught before so the one that I need to develop a lesson plan for!

New semester here tomorrow also and I have an 8:00 class Monday.  I didn't really miss anything here as the e-mail telling me what classes I had and when and where was just sent last night.  Typical planning or lack thereof.

Of course the Monday morning class is the one that I have not taught before so the one that I need to develop a lesson plan for!

Then it is "Situation Normal"!!! :angry:

Welcome back, Owen! I have missed your voluminous insightful soliloquies

Welcome back, Owen! I have missed your ... uhhhh ... long thoughtful speeches. (sorry, couldn't resist) :P :D :D

Owen, What PJ is saying is that you could go into politics here when you get here. We will vote for you!!! :P :D :P :D :D