Panic button has been pushed

I received my I864 friday in the mail.  I was getting my stuff together.  I have the actuall tax return and W-2 for 2001, and 2004,  I only have copies for 2002, and 2003.  No W-2 for those two years :o Oh My, what am I to do!

176638[/snapback]

Wow, this sounds familiar.

Ask your employer for a copy.

I received my I864 friday in the mail.  I was getting my stuff together.  I have the actuall tax return and W-2 for 2001, and 2004,  I only have copies for 2002, and 2003.  No W-2 for those two years :o Oh My, what am I to do!

176638[/snapback]

Wow, this sounds familiar.

Ask your employer for a copy.

176644[/snapback]

yuehan123 post reference is better I think but also see my W2 Panic

Edited by Yuanyang (see edit history)
mm...i just sent in the tax transcripts for year 2001, 2002, and 2003.  thing else related to the w2..

176654[/snapback]

The transcripts I got from the IRS didn't have the W2 information, only the total income and taxable income data. BUT for some of those years it also included the x-wife.

If you do get a transcript from the IRS be sure that you get one with the W2 data listed. I could NOT find that option using their 800 number, so I had to get the missing W2s from my employer. We're small enough a company that I could do that very quickly.

mm...i just sent in the tax transcripts for year 2001, 2002, and 2003.  thing else related to the w2..

176654[/snapback]

The transcripts I got from the IRS didn't have the W2 information, only the total income and taxable income data. BUT for some of those years it also included the x-wife.

If you do get a transcript from the IRS be sure that you get one with the W2 data listed. I could NOT find that option using their 800 number, so I had to get the missing W2s from my employer. We're small enough a company that I could do that very quickly.

176656[/snapback]

thanks...... I will have the W2 with the last 3 years taxes copies for my wife's interview.

My transcripts was for the CR1 at NVC. Now it is waiting for P4...

Thanx, there really is no end to this, is there :o

I just want to hear my wife breathing next to me at night. Please immigration gods, I 'll do anything you want. Please don't punish me any more. I didn't mean it, no matter what it was I did to offend you. On second thought, go ahead, punish me. But please, leave my wife alone, it was my sin, no matter what it was. I'll take the heat, but please, please, please, leave my wife alone.