Jany CFL fund

Hello all,

At this holiday time, as we count our blessings and our hopes and wishes for our SO let us open our hearts to someone whose journey did not end so well. Please see the 'Jany Fund' in 'Our Stories'.

-James

Hello all,

At this holiday time, as we count our blessings and our hopes and wishes for our SO let us open our hearts to someone whose journey did not end so well.  Please see the 'Jany Fund' in 'Our Stories'.

-James

174898[/snapback]

Good idea James--our stories doesn't alway get looked at.

The thread is called "I heard from Jany" and is pinned at the top of the 'our stories' forum.

BUMP!!!!!!

175250[/snapback]

Last night, I spoke with my wife about the Jany story. She said that she likes the idea that Jany never asked for any donation, and Jany works hard and is frugal. She further said whatever I do, I will be a good model for our son. At last, she asked me to go to bed early because I have to work on Monday. :rolleyes:

Paul

BUMP!!!!!!

175250[/snapback]

Last night, I spoke with my wife about the Jany story. She said that she likes the idea that Jany never asked for any donation, and Jany works hard and is frugal. She further said whatever I do, I will be a good model for our son. At last, she asked me to go to bed early because I have to work on Monday. :angry:

Paul

175256[/snapback]

Bump....