129F wierdness

I  I will put my timeline on if you all promise not to write letters to GUZ saying my marriage is a sham (which of course it isn't but those 3rd party letters scare me)!  That is why I took all my photos and timelines off before.

175533[/snapback]

I have never heard of anyone here writing letters against another CFL member. There are quite a few members who have gotten married after knowing their wife for a short period of time. There are some that got married less than a month after divorce from previous wife. Love is Love and I know that "I" am a paranoid person but I trust this CFL family very much for support in whatever I am doing. I don't think that is the way this website works. All are judged (if at all) by the facts and your need for help and support.

It is your call....

Sincerely,

Larry

175537[/snapback]

It might have been VJ and not CFL, but I read where that actually happened. I don't know the details, but I am opting for caution. I thought about it and decided if I kept the dates vague it wouldn't harm anything. My timeline is all there, minus the drama, just without specific dates.

Guest ShaQuaNew
Thanks for the speedy menu numbers.  It helped alot!  It took a few tries in the queue (CSR#1 misdirected my forward to an IO), but when I finally got to an IO she was very friendly and helpful.

Note:  The MSC number on the check did not match the MSC number the Immigration Officer gave me.  I did enter that number into the website and it is now part of my status report account.  The check's MSC number didn't register to the system.

175545[/snapback]

Glad to hear you got in and that your case is progressing. You must understand that this is a PUBLIC forum and anything you write here can be read by others. This includes those that would help you, or otherwise wish you harm. Not that there is anyone out there attempting to do harm, but I wonder what brings you this concern?

I  I will put my timeline on if you all promise not to write letters to GUZ saying my marriage is a sham (which of course it isn't but those 3rd party letters scare me)!  That is why I took all my photos and timelines off before.

175533[/snapback]

I have never heard of anyone here writing letters against another CFL member. There are quite a few members who have gotten married after knowing their wife for a short period of time. There are some that got married less than a month after divorce from previous wife. Love is Love and I know that "I" am a paranoid person but I trust this CFL family very much for support in whatever I am doing. I don't think that is the way this website works. All are judged (if at all) by the facts and your need for help and support.

It is your call....

Sincerely,

Larry

175537[/snapback]

It might have been VJ and not CFL, but I read where that actually happened. I don't know the details, but I am opting for caution. I thought about it and decided if I kept the dates vague it wouldn't harm anything. My timeline is all there, minus the drama, just without specific dates.

175547[/snapback]

I am doing a K-1 not K-3 like you are. My case took over 7 months through the CSC and I am not understanding how any of your timeline has anything to worry about now. Maybe I am missing something. As you say "patience isn't a virtue of yours", this process of constant waiting and wondering not knowing something could be denied or kicked back for more information is very VERY stressful. One little thing wrong could take a lot of extra time and it doesn't seem fair.

I am still not used to it.

good luck,

Larry :angry:

Yes, I am impatient. While you, and your hellish timeline... well you have the patience of Job or of the Buddha himself. I wish for your timeline to speed up as quickly as possible!

My concerns were the NOA1's only. They seem to be received within days of receipt by the service centers, and after a month not hearing, I was worried. Now that the NOA1's for both the 129 and 130 are known to me, I am not expecting much of anything to happen for months. So long as both applications are in the system, it's time to look for some cheetos and think about something else for a while, maybe get my BP back down a bit :angry:

Edited by mercator (see edit history)
Guest ShaQuaNew

I think worry is a normal part of this process. There is a poll on VJ where the vast majority think going thru the visa process is one of the more stressful things one can do....

yep - i agree this is a pretty close group with a focused agenda, but there are guests and others... I am sure that people in the forums get offended as well, and who knows. I know that I sometimes say things others disagree with (like in the BCS posts -lol) but I hope nothing would ever lead someone to jeopardize my visa. I couldnt imagine doing that to someone for spite.

I only go to VJ now for the guides and research paperwork. I guess I am a little more trusting of this crowd, even Trigg (lol).