maybe a chance

Guest wxh

Hello Everyone,

I have been reading about all the notices being sent out. I am happy for everyone who received theirs and I hope everyone waiting receives their notices very soon.

I would like some opinions;

If my wife's name clearence from DOS was sent to GZ on January 10, could her notice be in the mail also or is it too soon to tell? (she has not been interviewed yet)

Also, is the regular mail to Shanghai reliable?

I cannot get any help at all from my congressman's office and GZ will not send any reply. I hope and pray that this ordeal is over with within the next 60 days and everyone is reunited with their loved ones.

Good day to all,

:rolleyes:

Hello Everyone,

I have been reading about all the notices being sent out. I am happy for everyone who received theirs and I hope everyone waiting receives their notices very soon.

I would like some opinions;

If my wife's name clearence from DOS was sent to GZ on January 10, could her notice be in the mail also or is it too soon to tell? (she has not been interviewed yet)

Also, is the regular mail to Shanghai reliable?

I cannot get any help at all from my congressman's office and GZ will not send any reply. I hope and pray that this ordeal is over with within the next 60 days and everyone is reunited with their loved ones.

Good day to all,

:rolleyes:

She needs to wait for the notice for interview and most likely she will get the visa if she is approved the same day. You may want to inquire about her interview date from GZ than anywhere else.