Request for assistance

Hi Everyone,

After our discussion about keeping this site up and running post-visa delay issue, I spent a lot of time thinking last night. As mentioned, this is a great "bridge" between Chinese and western cultures, a great place for us to be able to support and help each other thanks to all of you for your great positive posts and stories.

In terms of making sure that people are able to find this site, Don is helping submit this site to search engines. Thanks very much, Don!

It occurred to me that another great way to help people find the site is to have other sites link to this one. I would like to make a request to the group for assistance. When you are on the web visiting other sites that involve immigration, or Chinese/Western dating and relationships, could you please email or contact the site webmaster and kindly ask them to link to this site? If you happen to run a site, could you please add a link to Candle for Love? Also, please let me know, so I could add their site to the list in "Links and Resources".

Thanks very much everyone!

P.J. :P :D :lol:

The guys on the Yahoo boards have had ample opportunity to notice mention of this board if they were paying attention but if I get a chance I will mention Candle sometime.

The way you mention the possibility of visiting other sites that involve immigration or relationships -- I was wishing I knew how to access the vast field of interest you were referring to. Unfortunately, I do not believe that there are any sites of this nature of any size which I am not aware of. For example I have tried to search in Google under groups and did not find anything other than a couple of general interest sites.

A Candle For Love is IT !!!

Thank you, Phillip.

Thanks for the compliments. It's geared more for the I-130/I129F process, but if someone were to give me all the information, I would easily add the I-129F/I-485 process to it, but it's basically the same, that's why it's so confusing when you go talking about what you need for what because every step of the way, everyone always wants the same thing. The only difference is the fee you need to pay them to hand in another identical set of paperwork :rolleyes:

Richard,

Great site! I liked the layout, nice and clean, and the Chinese characters (and the fact that you explained what they mean).

Thanks for the link!

That is exactly what I am hoping that people will do ... add links to these discussion forums from their pages.

Thanks,

P.J. :lol: :lol: :rolleyes: