Joanne passed interview

Alas, while during my duty as official CFL wahoooer, i have become remiss in my official duties. I have, due to the vast demands of my office, inadvertently missed this posts. I apologies officially. As the only fully recognized official CFL wahooer that is officially authorized to officially give an official CFL wahhhooooo, there is no official reasoning for official missing an official opportunity to officially wahoo and officially member who is officially in need of an officially sanctioned official wahooo.

SOooooooooooooooo, better officially late than officially never.

Joanne, this official whaooo is officially for you!

WAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :redblob: :helpsmilie: :redblob: :stupid: :redblob: :stupid: :redblob: :shutup: :redblob: :shutup: :redblob: :greenblob: :redblob: :greenblob: :greenblob: :greenblob: :redblob:

Thank you so very much, my fellow CFLers!! I really appreciate all the information you provided here and your moral support! I will remain an active member in this special community so that I can continue receiving your kind advices and lending a helpful hand to the followers, and adding my voice to the east-west conversations.

Since Trigg has already given my long-waited official whahooos, it is time to wrap up this thread and move on to some other issues.

I will write up a post at the GUZ forum about my own experience at GUZ. (May not be tonight, because the net connection is not very stable here.)

Thanks again for your sincere congratulations. I am looking forward to my family reunion!