Marriage Certificate

I just noticed that when my SO and I filled out the marriage application, I wrote that her residence was also my address..So the marriage certicicate shows her residence as Dallas Texas  NOT China..Do you think that will make any difference to INS?

170268[/snapback]

Doesn't she live with you?? Just be honest! The INS already knows she's from China.

Edited by Randy W (see edit history)
I just noticed that when my SO and I filled out the marriage application, I wrote that her residence was also my address..So the marriage certicicate shows her residence as Dallas Texas  NOT China..Do you think that will make any difference to INS?

170268[/snapback]

Doesn't she live with you?? Just be honest! The INS already knows she's from China.

170270[/snapback]

Right. And thats my thought when filling out the application. Her new residence is Dallas Tx

That's good as it is my understanding that part of the "Removal of

Conditions" process is to prove residency in accordance with the

type of visa granted.

If you can put her name on lease/mortgage, bank, utility accounts etc.

the better you will be.

Please correct me if I am wrong in my assumption.

170268[/snapback]

Uh, Steve, where was she living when you went to get the license? :(

170268[/snapback]

That is not a problem at all...

The funny thing is, I did a search on my name the other day and our registeration info is leak by marriage certificate...

with same address
That was embarassing. :rolleyes: Well...guess that's their way to annouance we are married world wide. :blink: