Rumors seem to be true for once.

I got off the phone with a nice lade in the GZ consulate just 30 seconds ago and she confirmed a rumor for me. I asked her two or three times just to make sure she understood also. First she told me that my wifes background check will start in the states after we return the two form from packet 3. And then she told me some more good news, because it gives me hope. She said that at least one or two people have received their visas on the same day as their interview this week. It gives me hope because our interview is still at least a couple months away and it gives us something to shoot for. Also I will say I am sorry to some of you because it looks like things are being done randomly and not FIFO. Also I have heard from a few people in the past week or so that they have gotten rude people on the phone when they called GZ. Maybe I am just lucky but I have gotten a nice person everytime. This is not a rumor I am spreading by the way it is either the truth or the lady from GZ should be shot for lying to a desperate American.

Daniel :rolleyes: :P :D B) :P

Rumers are true my wife read this in the news paper there in china and a freind of hers called the embassy, and they said it was true. I wrote the embassy last week complaining to them and they did not write back this time, as they always did in the past telling me to read there web sight, It's worn out so my computer does not read there web sight to well anymore.

:rolleyes: This is GREAT news!!! I hope you will all soon be with the ones you love. My wife is flying back to China today and Monday I will file our I130 and start the whole process. I hope that the glitches in the systems get worked out soon so we don't have to go through the pain an anxiety you all have had to endure these past few months.