GZ Consulate

jim_julian

Guest ShaQuaNew
I appologize if it upset anyone.  I tried saying this on the orig thread but it got deleted by a moderator.

Larry

175822[/snapback]

I didn't see what transpired, but I thought your question very good, and also thought GUZ did a good job with their reply. It was also nice to learn more GUZ being from Texas and all.

I personally don't care for the references used regarding the color of a VOs skin. I think that inappropriate. Perhaps it was some of the commentary surrounding it that got it deleted?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to ask the GUZ why our cases sit in DHL for such a long time before they pick up the package.

I would also like to ask the GUZ why a certain VO will hand out a blue slip for lack of English skills, while other VO's don't see it as a problem.

175582[/snapback]

personally, I'm not sure why this first issue continues to persist...

As to the second, GUZ has stated a generic response to such a question... and it's clear to me that they view everything from a case specific point of view , as opposed to VO specific issues...

I believe that there are VO specific issues... I'm sure they would say specific guidelines are taught and followed. But one can NEVER forget the most common error of all: Human error... It is inherent in everything a human will touch or be responsible over. A rational approach is to admit it and try to minimize it.. but never forget it..

People keep forgeting that GZ speaks is not a disscussion forum. It is a Q&A forum. If you post something there that is not a question for USCONGUZ it will likely be deleted. If you want to discuss replys USCONGUZ has made start a new thread in a different forum. This way he doesn't have to sift through several pages of posts to get to the questions.