#6, #7 family forms of P4

This kind of confused me. I'm the petitioner, my wife is the beneficiary of our CR1.

For the P4 packet at the end there are these family chart/forms to fill in that say "List all relatives.." and then "Spouse's or fiance(e)'s family."

1. Is #6 (the bigger form) for documenting the members of her family and then #7 (the smaller form) for documenting the members of my family?

2. and do they both have to be filled out in english and chinese or just chinese for her and english for me?

also, my wife says that the international health center (that's listed in the P4 packet) in guangzhou told her they can do both all the necessary immunizations AND the medical examine in one day and provide the results three days later. does that sound correct to you guys.

thanks everyone!

Edited by DW1 (see edit history)

This concerns GIV-24... #6 is for her side of the family; #7 for yours.

Fill out the form in english (chinese names in pinyin).

The exceptions I made;

Anywhere it asks for her name or signature, I put it in both english and chinese.

Also, on Question #1 wants Telegraphic code. I put the chinese character in parents after each telegraphic code.

You can get expedited (same day or next day pickup for an extra 100 RMB at most approved hospitals). See this recent post on the same hospital and experience:

Physical exam for SO, How long does this take???

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...ndpost&p=169314

Also...where it says petitioner's family..it asks for DOB and Address.. is City, State good enough or does she have to try to put the complete address on the page?

169429[/snapback]

Just put: "City, Country" or "City, State" as in Beijing, China or Orland, Florida.

169437[/snapback]

oops... hold the thanks...

For US address, I put: "City, State USA"