417 Days and counting

This is very frustrating when you are in Namecheck and its just dead water. Enter Name Check early July and nothing but silence. My wifes last name is Chen which probably isn't helping. I call GUZ Shanghai prepaid once a week and they just check the computer and state "No Interview Scheduled yet". There is a ray of hope as the Police Department in Nanning called for two copies of her marriage license. Could that have something to do with the Name Check? If it was maybe the process is coming closer to the end.

This is very frustrating when you are in Namecheck and its just dead water. Enter Name Check early July and nothing but silence. My wifes last name is Chen which probably isn't helping. I call GUZ Shanghai prepaid once a week and they just check the computer and state "No Interview Scheduled yet". There is a ray of hope as the Police Department in Nanning called for two copies of her marriage license. Could that have something to do with the Name Check? If it was maybe the process is coming closer to the end.

169324[/snapback]

Just to let you know I don’t necessary think it is your wife’s last name, since that is also my wife’s last name, her name check went surprisingly quick.

169324[/snapback]

Just to let you know I don’t necessary think it is your wife’s last name, since that is also my wife’s last name, her name check went surprisingly quick.

169335[/snapback]

I would agree that it is not the family name exclusively.. but in combination with the given name as well... and then based on duplicate names and hits to resolve could send them trying to figure out identities...