Moving - Changing States during AOS

Send the change of address(not AR-11) to the office where you filled for AOS. also change your own address as the petitioner. then call the helpless line after a week or so to verify. We also moved in the middle of AOS.

168749[/snapback]

hmmm... now thanks to the chicago lockbox i'm assuming we still contact the local office that'll be handling the interview ... but i'll see if i can't find something out.

thanks!

We moved in the middle of AOS. I mailed the I-865, change of sponser's address, and I mailed two AR-11's, one for my wife and one for my stepdaughter.

168752[/snapback]

When I spoke to the woman at the USCIS help desk she said the AR-11 was for people that already had CGC/GC and I needed to send letter to my local office where I applied at.

We moved in the middle of AOS. I mailed the I-865, change of sponser's address, and I mailed two AR-11's, one for my wife and one for my stepdaughter.

168752[/snapback]

When I spoke to the woman at the USCIS help desk she said the AR-11 was for people that already had CGC/GC and I needed to send letter to my local office where I applied at.

168851[/snapback]

We sent ours to the Loundon KY mail address for change that was it But we only moved a few miles from the original AOS was sent from.. Still I think that is the main requirement for change of address over 8 months now gettting notices from them etc no problem Send everthing Certified Mail..

If you haven't done the biometrics, you can change your address then. We had to fill out 3 or 4 forms with our address on them so hopefully they will send the post biometrics packages to the correct address and update their records.

I changed my address between P1 and P2 and called them twice, once to change it and the 2nd time to confirm it. Yes, we have your new address they told me the second time I called and she read it back to me.

Our P2 was sent to the old address!!!!!!