DHL Posts

HanLi

why won't they (USCONGUZ) respond to the DHL question? a package shipped from NVC on 10/17 arrived in Guangzhou on 10/19.... why won't the counsulate pick it up or provide the cover letter or whatever is necessary to move it along? other packages shipped since then have cleared........

hey MODS..... post it to GUZ, will you????

HELLO MODERATORS........... Can someone POST this QUESTION to GUZ????

Edited by HanLi (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello Moderators.... Can you help with this question? The Counsulate is responsible for providing a document to Chinese Customs in order for shipments to "clear" customs.... A package was delivered to the DHL facility on October 19, 2005 and has lingered there every since. A Mr. Guan with the Counsulate indicated to DHL that he would prepare the necessary documents on October 20, 2005............ DHL tracking Number 7579366056

it was shipped from the NVC on October 17, 2005.

Hank, USCONGUZ reads posts from all over the board. Let's see what kind of responses, if any, we get on the DHL question. But let me say this. If we get a post, I might hope but would not expect it to address your specific shipment question. It will more likely be consistent with other posts, that is, general in nature.

Hank, USCONGUZ reads posts from all over the board.  Let's see what kind of responses, if any, we get on the DHL question.  But let me say this.  If we get a post, I might hope but would not expect it to address your specific shipment question.  It will more likely be consistent with other posts, that is, general in nature.

171179[/snapback]

Frank,

Thanks, I was only trying to shake this loose... the delay is easily explained... GUZ has failed to provide Chinese Customs with the necessary clearance document... even though Mr. Guan promised DHL on October 20, 2005 that he would do so.... I simply would like to understand why this cannot be processed in a timely manner. I think it gives credence to the thoughts that many have, GUZ simply uses the Chinese Customs as a blame point while they are using them to delay processing.... This is too frustrating!! :rolleyes: