Is all this proof required for the K-1 only, or do the K-3 people need to worry about this too?

I ask because it seems like the only respondents were K-1. I have a pile of photos I gave my SO, plus a CD with the photos on it. They are the photos that I took, not just of us, but of everything to show I was in China and saw the sites, etc. I also have a marriage document, which, unless you are a cosmonaut, you have to be together with your spouse to get. I keep all her emails and my replies to her emails. I keep phone records, though admittedly we only started phoning regularly after we were married. Before, we would call 1-2 times a month, with daily emails, now it is 2-3 times a week we call and email maybe 3-4 times a week. I'm going back in March, so maybe I will make a video and put that on a cd as well. (seems so contrived). I have all my tickets and such in my wedding album I made with my photos and mementos. I hope I don't have to mail that too!

The VO won't accept CD's anyway... There is a thread somewhere, that talks of the VHS videos .... someone will come along and point you to right path....

good luck

Is all this proof required for the K-1 only, or do the K-3 people need to worry about this too?

I ask because it seems like the only respondents were K-1.  I have a pile of photos I gave my SO, plus a CD with the photos on it.  They are the photos that I took, not just of us, but of everything to show I was in China and saw the sites, etc.  I also have a marriage document, which, unless you are a cosmonaut, you have to be together with your spouse to get.  I keep all her emails and my replies to her emails.  I keep phone records, though admittedly we only started phoning regularly after we were married.  Before, we would call 1-2 times a month, with daily emails, now it is 2-3 times a week we call and email maybe 3-4 times a week.  I'm going back in March, so maybe I will make a video and put that on a cd as well.  (seems so contrived).  I have all my tickets and such in my wedding album I made with my photos and mementos.  I hope I don't have to mail that too!

166976[/snapback]

Same evidence for all visa types in regards to communication...

Don't expect a VO to take anything other than what is able to be handed through the window and is on paper.

Oh yeah I forgot. A CD or a laptop displaying information on the CD would require a little effort by the VO. My bad. ;p I sent her the CD with the photos so she could print them out. I'll just mail her all the copies of my emails and her emails. 10 lbs of paper outbound to china, round 67.

How does the video work then? It isnt on paper...

Edited by mercator (see edit history)

Hey guys, my wife and I speak and write to each other in english. When I went to china, we had nearly .5 gig of pictures taken. Nearly 800 of them. We also have a video of her from our hotel stay, where you can hear me talking and she is saying that she loves me very much. Hehe, I hope thats enough to prove we love each other and want to be with each other for our lives.