List of questions

Hello everyone. I am filling out Yanfei's AOS paperwork finally and I have a few questions. Sorry if some of there are stupid questions.

1.) The I-94 # is the departure number on the front top left of the I-94 form attached to her visa?

2.) Where would I find her non-immigrant visa number on her visa? Is it that long series of letters and numbers at the bottom of her visa?

3.) In the instructions of the AOS, it states that if the K-1 applicant has already had the medical examinations to obtain the visa to the states, only the vaccination supplement paper work need be submitted. I asked Yanfei where this paperwork was at and she replied that she gave it all to the immigration officer upon her entry. What should I do in regards to this? I am stumped. :lol:

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9667&hl=

Here's a link that will help.

The visa number is the red number. That I remember.

I can't remember the I-94 number. Someone will be along for that.

Also, someone will help you more about the I-693 supplemental that needs to be done on K1 applicants. Somehow you have to tell a CIS designated physician (Civil Surgeon) that your wife is K1 and the physician needs to understand this. They only need to be shown proof that all the required shots have been given, more than likely, the MMR, Tetanus/Diptheria and Varicella (chicken pox). If your wife has had the chicken pox, all that needs to be done is tell the doctor this.

The physician will fill out and sign the supplemental and seal it in an envelope for you to either send in with the I-485 or take to the AOS interview. The smart thing to do is to send it in along with the AOS package you put together.

-good luck

O.K. The I-94 # is the one that appears in triplicate on the form you (she) filled out on the airplane. It is listed as the admission number on the actual I-94 form in the format similar to 934530310 11 It should be stapled to her passport.

The non immigrant visa number should be at the top of her visa with a letter and some numbers after it. It is not the long series of characters at the bottom.

The I-693 vaccination suppliment is something you need to get done in the US by a civil surgeon. Check the USCIS website or other threads here at CFL for details. Check with SEVERAL civil surgeons as the tendency is to rip off the immigrant!!! Expect to pay anywhere from $50 to $500 for a filed out form to send in with the I-485.

Good luck! :lol: