Message to GUZ

Carl

I know The Consulate has said they cannot comment on specific cases and I am not asking them to. I just want to let them know that somebody very precious to me will be appearing before them on December 5th, my dear wife Ying. Because of the visa process and my duties at work it has been over a year since I have been able to be with her. I miss her very much. The last six months, since the death of her son, have been very diffucult for her. I have tried to support her as well as I could in spite of the distance between us.

My life and her's have been in limbo during this long, drawn out and sometimes painful process. I don't know if this will make it to the visa officer that will handle her case, but if it does, know this, I love this woman with all my heart and soul. I miss her and pray for the day she and I are reunited never to be seperated again.

Thank You

Carl

I'm in a similiar boat Carl. I thought about the same thing. Just a note that says I love my wife, we are real and pray to god that the VO makes the right descision. The time I've been separated from my wife I've been miserable. I hope they don't extend my misery for frivolous reasons or a quota or statistic they are being held to. I have been separated form my wife for 6 months now. Fortunately I have been to see her 5 or 6 times in the last two years during this proccess. it's rough. that's for sure.

Best wishes to you and your wife Carl.