Problems with INTL calling cards???

I recently switched my service to DYNASKY, In the past few days my WIFE has been hearing strange voices on her end when I call her. She has told me it sounds like a woman, one time she said she heard "Let me listen" another time she heard someone laughing.

She has questioned me to death, who it may be? And even took it to the point of "Are you with another woman" This is very strange that she is hearing other people on the line when I call her, It's only for the first few seconds when the call is picked up.

Has anyone experianced ANYTHING LIKE THIS??? Phone lines being crossed, or someone trying to spy on your phone calls?

My WIFE is very concerned about this happening, and is wondering if someone is trying to sabotage "OUR" process.

Your comments would be very greatly appreciated

You shouldn't worry...

If you are using a cheap service, it is more than likely running through an IP network - and you get what you pay for. You will more than likely experience disconnects, garble, static, low volume and "cross talk".

Have your wife go to China Mobile/Telecom and buy one of their IP phone cards... they cost approximately 40 rmb. You will notice much better quality and the voices will disappear. Maybe this demonstration will set your wife's mind to rest. If you still hear voices then maybe you should worry!? :ph34r: :D

Don't know if this helps, but I purchased a phone card here in LA for $18 for 1000 minutes.  It's with HappyTalk and the lines are clear as if I'm talking local.

165729[/snapback]

Dennis143, Does your calling card allow you to get "Call Logs?" For the evidence?

165732[/snapback]

not that I know of, but really, it is rare that this is required, if you can prove by other means that you have established a true relationship.

If you have an asian market near you they usually have the "uni" series cards. Here in Portland we can buy Uni Asia or Uni Oregon. By using the local access number we can buy an 11 hour card for 10 dollars. For those of you who don't need phone records it is a great option.

ive used dynasky for the last year now and am very happy with it...

since the end of sept i switched my service to lingo.com VOIP....

extremly clear service and i dial straight to her house with no long distance charges...

cant beat it