Hey to all my fellow CFL'ers. greetings from the GUZ. I look out my apartment window from the 25th floor and see the mass of people gathering at the consulate doors.

I met CFL member Romantic yesterday... what a great guy. I think this is his computer I am on. His girlfriend looked over our overcome documents and she said we are in good shape. I am going to soak up the atmoshere for a few days and be where I need to be when I am told to be there!!!

My Lucy is more beautiful than ever... I didn't realize just how short she really was until I saw that beautiful face waiting for me at the GUZ airport. I will post more about the first interview and what we have accomplished since then in a few... Lucy told me some stories but I want to put them in the past and just move on here...

All be cool... post to you soon!

Eric

164581[/snapback]

Congratulations on being reunited with your loved one. we all hope to hear that the interview was successful and you soon have visa in hand.

Just out of curiosity, how much was the apartment provided you by CFL member Romantic? If the price is reasonable I will insist my SO consider his facility over the local hotels.

164667[/snapback]

The apartment price depends on the number of rooms. There is 4 of us here and we have the run of the entire apartment for 200RMB per day.

It is quite a deal and you are right next to the consulate...

Give him a shout... it is worth it.