Feb. 14 was "Wedding Day" here in LV

February 14 is the traditional, "Wedding Day", here in Las Vegas. It is the day when more couples from all over the world come to Las Vegas to get married. My fiancee petition was approved in Guangzhou over 6 months ago, but our clearance still sits in limbo somewhere in Guangzhou.

Last night on "Wedding Day", as I watched the hundreds of newly-married happy couples pass by my table at work, I should have felt the happiness for them. But I could only feel the pain, grief, and frustration of not being among these newlywed couples, as my government continues to subject my fiancée and me to INDEFINITE delays which have kept us apart for well over a year now.

Two soulmates have finally found each other in this vast world with its huge population. It is grossly unfair and inhuman for our government to continue to keep us apart. ;)

February 14 is the traditional, "Wedding Day", here in Las Vegas.  It is the day when more couples from all over the world come to Las Vegas to get married.  My fiancee petition was approved in Guangzhou over 6 months ago, but our clearance still sits in limbo somewhere in Guangzhou.

Last night on "Wedding Day", as I watched the hundreds of newly-married happy couples pass by my table at work, I should have felt the happiness for them.  But I could only feel the pain, grief, and frustration of not being among these newlywed couples, as my government continues to subject my fiancée and me to INDEFINITE delays which have kept us apart for well over a year now. 

Two soulmates have finally found each other in this vast world with its huge population.  It is grossly unfair and inhuman for our government to continue to keep us apart. ;)

We are the ones who never really fit. We had to play the role,when everyone else had the luck. Weve been tempered by the fire. It seems as though the battle never ends. We never get anything the easy way.

We get to watch,"Them" They are so self absorbed. We wait and suffer.

But we have the victory,its been inside of us allways. Just waiting to come out.

Aloha Wolf Man,

I share your pain. In three weeks I will go back to China for a recharge for my soul.

Where do you work in LV? My boss has a small shop in LV. It is the Military HQ

which is on Sahara. She will be in LV for the AMSD convention at the Convention

Center in the first week of March.

My wife was a winner in Monte Carlo and Macao. I hope she does as well in LV

Myles aka Annakuen'GG

February 14 is the traditional, "Wedding Day", here in Las Vegas.  It is the day when more couples from all over the world come to Las Vegas to get married.  My fiancee petition was approved in Guangzhou over 6 months ago, but our clearance still sits in limbo somewhere in Guangzhou.

Last night on "Wedding Day", as I watched the hundreds of newly-married happy couples pass by my table at work, I should have felt the happiness for them.  But I could only feel the pain, grief, and frustration of not being among these newlywed couples, as my government continues to subject my fiancée and me to INDEFINITE delays which have kept us apart for well over a year now. 

Two soulmates have finally found each other in this vast world with its huge population.  It is grossly unfair and inhuman for our government to continue to keep us apart. :angry:

AZ.. Hang on buddy.. Let's work on a plan OK? :angry:

And get the gals home at last..