New forms at the USCIS website

Hello,

There are many new forms at the USCIS website. The I-129F is of particular interest to me since I have not yet filed, but there are others. Those CFL members that have access to a full Adobe Acrobat can fill these forms and save the data. This allows emailing the completed forms back and forth with your SO. I have been doing this with my fiancee with forms I got from VisaPro. I will now switch to the fillable USCIS forms where they are available. My feeling is that since they are now officially providing fillable forms, and they have a warning about non-USCIS websites at the new forms link, they will now expect the forms that are available from them to be typed, not hand printed.

http://uscis.gov/graphics/newforms.htm

-James

Good reminder to all !

But the important distinction is needing a "FULL VERSION" of Adobe to save data locally... (I have the full version myself)

My understanding is Adobe Reader, which is free, will allow viewing and entering for printing, but not for saving.

Anybody know of a 'plug-in' which allows saving ? I don't know of any, so going out on a limb with this thought...

Good reminder to all !

But the important distinction is needing a "FULL VERSION" of Adobe to save data locally... (I have the full version myself)

My understanding is Adobe Reader, which is free, will allow viewing and entering for printing, but not for saving. 

Anybody know of a 'plug-in' which allows saving ? I don't know of any, so going out on a limb with this thought...

164053[/snapback]

Hey...I'm still useing 5.0.1

No problem saving anything..

It's the free version am useing.

Filled out our forms with it and

saved them all for future use if

needed..No problem saving or

printing anything.

Good reminder to all !

164053[/snapback]

Hello,

This is just a suggestion, but there are many OEM download only software sites selling OEM versions that are fully operational, but with no support or upgrade path. Here is one I found:

http://www.markdownsoftware.com/acrobat_6.0_pro.html

-James