RFE after I-485 Transfered to CSC

:D :D Hello All,

We mailed our I-485 to the chicago lock box in May 2005. Our case was transfered to the CSC in August 2005.

I recieved an e-mail today saying USCIS sent us a letter (today) requesting more evidance or information.

Does anyone have any idea what they could possibly want? When we filed our I-485 -- ALL requested support documents where sent and ALL tax returns where within limits. Wo also hava a co-sponsor for added security.

Any Ideas?

Thanks...

Did you send the Vaccination supplement? What kind of pictures did you send? Did you notarize the I-864 and your Co-sponsers I-864:huh:  :)

163196[/snapback]

Gene,

Yes to all questions --- The only thing I can think of is that -- when we turned in the vacination supplement -- they still needed to get more shots --- but could not becuase it would have been medicaly appropriate at the time.

Do you think they want to have us send another vacination supplement showing that they now have all their shots?

Thanks..

Dale

Yeah, We could second guess what happend until the cows come home or just wait and see what the snail mail says :(

Oh what the hell, lets second guess some more. I followed the directions almost to a 'T' and sent in the 3/4 side shot pictures I forgot about the change order and the old instructions said 3/4, I had some so that is what I used. We didn't get a RFE for that though? B)