Will anybody be traveling from GZ to USA...

I cannot get away from work for the interview. Therefore my wife has to travel to the USA alone. I was wondering if any "english speaking" members of CFL will be traveling to the USA from Guangzhou on or about November 20 thru 23 ??? She is very nervous about getting on the correct plane once she is in the USA. She speaks little english and reads even less - ha ha. Depending on the carrier - she will either enter the USA from Los Angeles or Detroit. It would be great if I could get her matching tickets so she can be on the same plane as a "english speaking" CFL member on these dates. If I cannot arrange this - I will have to fly to these cities to meet her and this may also become a problem for my employer.... Anyway - please reply if you are traveling these dates out of GZ. Thanks Scott

If this is in the wrong section - sorry - tell me and I will move it myself.

I have the same problem. I had wanted to give her signs that she could show to anyone, who could then simply point her in the right direction (I know the Chicago airport well enough to do this). She didn't want to do this, so I was planning on meeting her in Los Angeles (cheapest and quickest combined schedule).

But then I found a Continental flight from Beijing to Houston, which changes "equipment" in Newark - same flight, different plane - which I think will cut the mustard. She can fly on Thursday Dec. 1 while I am at work, and be here Thursday night. Otherwise, Friday would have been a full day of travel for both of us (my only day of vacation left).

If she does have to go through an airport by herself, be sure to get a map of the airport to help guide her where she needs to go.