Ok as you all know my SO will be interviewing fairly soon (11/14/05). I have been told all I need to put down for financial proof is my salary (it is above the %125 and then some smile.gif ) I heard it just makes it easier not to clutter up the i-134 form with info that you need not provide. this is true right? Also my SO has additional financial information of mine but it is not entered on the i-134 form. So if the VO asks that he needs to see more financial info she could show him a savings account statement and 401k statement....Could you consider this kitchen sink even though i dont have this additional information on the i-134 form? :cool:

Better to have and not need it, than to need it and not have it!!!

best wishes for a successful interview.....

You might want to inlude a copy of the latest year tax return with your I-134.

Also include a copy of your proof of employment on company letterhead from your employer.

That has always been the popular consensus in the past to include with the I-134.

Those two things attached to your I-134, you'll be in good shape.

You might want to inlude a copy of the latest year tax return with your I-134.

Also include a copy of your proof of employment on company letterhead from your employer.

That has always been the popular consensus in the past to include with the I-134.

Those two things attached to your I-134, you'll be in good shape.

161773[/snapback]

I have the employment letter and tax returns which is no problem. Just wonder if any of the other info like savings account and or 401k is needed. :lol:

My approach is to provide everything called for on the form - the letterhead, paycheck stubs, and tax return indicate employment and steady income. I also included recipts for the house payment, brokerage statements, and bank statements (and letterhead). The 401K stuff, I believe, is not asked for, but, of course, could be tossed in.

I believe you have these things available just in case the VO asks for them.

Edited by Randy W (see edit history)

If you're income exceeds the 125% level you have exceeded the requirements. The I-134 asks for your latest tax return and employer letter to validate this.

The more complex you make your presentation of the facts the larger the opportunity of opening questions you have not prepared to answer in the 2-5 minute interview.

Sure, have it available, but I don't recall hearing of a denial based on this recently and most of the reports back have said the employer letter and about half have acutally requested the I-134.

It all boils down to where one's comfort zone lies. But it is a good thing to get different answers, ideas and opinions from members on questions. That's what makes this site so great! Even the GUZ has joined us!...

Oh! an idea!.....How 'bout "Comfort Zone" for the new name for the PC?

Look!, I onley said it was an idea!........ :P

If you're income exceeds the 125% level you have exceeded the requirements. The I-134 asks for your latest tax return and employer letter to validate this.

The more complex you make your presentation of the facts the larger the opportunity of opening questions you have not prepared to answer in the 2-5 minute interview.

Sure, have it available, but I don't recall hearing of a denial based on this recently and most of the reports back have said the employer letter and about half have acutally requested the I-134.

161801[/snapback]

I'll second this.. keep it simple.

If income alone easily fulfills the requirement, what is there to question?

161801[/snapback]

I'll second this.. keep it simple.

If income alone easily fulfills the requirement, what is there to question?

161807[/snapback]

Thanks, just wanted to be sure :D