onesuit is back to work

Guest ShaQuaNew
and I am happy~~~

161384[/snapback]

Use extreme caution and keep an eye on your bank account as their system appears to have been compromised meaning that addresses, names, credit card numbers etc., are out there in the public forum. Their website is still down and you cannot reach a decision maker to corroborate this. I will NOT be using onesuite again as I find what happened to them unacceptable. I will however wait to see if they can retrieve my records and once that is done I will save and print them, cancel, and seek a refund of my previous purchase via certified mail.

I'm happy with Dynasky.com right now as they aren't having these problems.

what exactly was the compromise of the system?

Guest ShaQuaNew
Onesuite is only partially up - not fully functional yet.

161608[/snapback]

Yes, the website is still not fully functional as of today. When I attempt to login I am presented with the following, which even after entering the correct information still denies entry.

If you see this page, you may be one of the customers who are required to enter additional information in order to access your account as part of the recovery process. Your cooperation and patience is highly appreciated. Please kindly complete the information below in order to access your account.

Security Verifications

Your 14 digit PIN number (If you have misplaced your PIN, please click here)

The ZIPCODE of the billing address that you used for your last recharge or purchase

The EMAIL address registered in your OneSuite account

Your OneSuite USER NAME

Onesuite is only partially up - not fully functional yet.

161608[/snapback]

Yes, the website is still not fully functional as of today. When I attempt to login I am presented with the following, which even after entering the correct information still denies entry.

161677[/snapback]

I had the same thing happen when I entered the required information. Called customer service and was informed that because the files haven't been fully restored, they didn't have my e-mail address on file, so by putting in an e-mail address, I got an error message because it didn't match what's on file. Ok, fine. I retried it, leaving the e-mail address blank and got another error message because I hadn't entered anything in the field... Catch 22 time.

Called again and asked the rep to add my e-mail address. No can do. Have to wait for more of the files to be restored. Try again later. :D

Guest ShaQuaNew
:blink: I am furious at onesuite!!! I was just scheduled for and interview in GUZ and I cant log in to get my call history!!!!GRRRRRRR ;)

161724[/snapback]

Yes, agreed. I am wondering if they even backed up their caller history. If not, we will all be in the same boat. I have several months of records there that also am unable to retrieve.

I am only waiting for them to get the site back up, and IF, and that's a big IF, the call histories are available, I will be pushing for a refund of unused minutes.

what's required to start up a similar operation such as OneSuite?

We just went to Dynasky. Website is a bit easier to use and the rate is 2 cents per minute to China through a local access number. Same features as onesuite, log, direct dial, speed dial, etc. The local access number is in English or Chinese! Another benefit is that there is an access in many parts of China to the US. That rate is 27.85 cents per minute. Good connection quality, too.

We'll probably use up our onesuite time when it comes back up and then drop it.

161756[/snapback]

Couldn't say it better. OneSuite was the CFL carrier of choice for a couple of years. Not anymore, for me.

As Don so eloquently stated, move to DynaSky. No matter where you are in the visa process, you are going to need good access to China.

In my case, my wife needs to call he mother every other day. Do not dismiss how important that is once she arrives. The family connections are so important.

Off the soapbox, just trying to help those who are waiting for visa's. Think past that.

I don't know guys I just called Dynasky, (after busy signals the past 2 days), and finally got hold of someone, you know she was real nice and everything but she was talking so quiet and was obviously NOT very good english speaker.

(You know that blows me the most when you call western union to send money and the guy speaks broken english, and you're trying to spell the receivers name cause if it's wrong it's so very hard to correct after they've sent the request thru. I make them spell it all back to me, but shouldn't have to man they should have understandable speakers!!!)

Dang it, and then yes firefox does not work but damn, it's not so freakin hard to at least throw up a message stating that we only support MSIE users and no one else. Jeez even I can do that, this here site was tested with IE (5+ and up), mozilla, firefox, and yes even Opera (which is still a bit buggy), and I would've tried mac IE but I don't have a mac to test with. Just a bit incompentent if you ask me after all, they are selling something so the expectation of a functional site is a lot higher than candle.

Just blowing steam feel better now. Is there no call service with service?? Is that so much to ask?