Filed I-751 Removal of Conditions.

Can any give me an idea how long it takes USCIS to enter the information into their system. I received NOA on Oct. 3rd. I tried to log on the system and enter the Receipt # LIN---------- so I can follow the case and the message stated that their is no such number. Any ideas?

161027[/snapback]

They dont have it set up to show it Tine, I dont know why but U just cant pull up the I-751's status :angry:

Edited by hakkamike (see edit history)
Can any give me an idea how long it takes USCIS to enter the information into their system. I received NOA on Oct. 3rd. I tried to log on the system and enter the Receipt # LIN---------- so I can follow the case and the message stated that their is no such number. Any ideas?

161027[/snapback]

If it's anything like my wife's I-485 receipt, it could take months! Hopefully that won't be the case. I've seen others post here about the same thing too.

When you enter the number into the case lookup, it gives a red error message. That's how ours did....for a long time.

161027[/snapback]

Our USCIS onlne status shows that biometrics were received in 08/10/2004. Very timely, not!!

Way out of date information and totally useless, IMHO.

Edited by Stats (see edit history)

161027[/snapback]

Our USCIS onlne status shows that biometrics were received in 08/10/2004. Very timely, not!!

161065[/snapback]

Tine is asking about the Removal of Conditions, not the AOS I-485

161027[/snapback]

161065[/snapback]

161073[/snapback]

Pardon my ignorance, but does it matter what form we are talking about? The website is notorius for being out of date.

If there is a some form specific difference, please let me know.

I am able to read English, btw.

161027[/snapback]

161065[/snapback]

161073[/snapback]

Pardon my ignorance, but does it matter what form we are talking about? The website is notorius for being out of date.

If there is a some form specific difference, please let me know.

I am able to read English, btw.

161316[/snapback]

Sorry Stats that you took my reply to your post in the wrong way.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread....=I-751+tracking

Edited by hakkamike (see edit history)

We filed our I-751 on July 23, 2005 through NCS. We received our NOA in about 7- 8 days. We just received the final approval letter fron NCS on Monday 10/14/05 with an approval date of 10/05/2005. The NOA was on an official looking ducument. The final approval letter was simply typed and signed with no formal letterhead. On Saturday 10/15/05 we went on line and and signed up via inforpass for an appointment at the local USCIS office for this Friday 10/21/05. No interview was required. They asked in the letter to bring three frontal face passport size recent pictures, ID such as green card/passport, and the suitcase of prior documents (just in case). The final approval letter indicated that the 10 year permanent green card would be issued within 6 months of less.

Thanks Boy Scout,

That gives me a good idea on how long our wait should be. The letter you received did state no interview required, is that correct.

Thanks again,

Tine

161451[/snapback]

The letter indicated that we were approved. It made no mention of an interview. It simply said bring the three pictures, ID, and all the prior paperwork. But clearly it said we were approved.

In our submission of the I-751, we sent in a cover letter and a host of copies of documents ( house, utility bills, life insurance, joint med insurance, car insurance, etc) and two letters from friends attesting to our relationship.

Of course different service centers and different local offices have different timelines. We were surprised that it was so quickly. Also when we went on line at the USCIS site and typed in the LIN number it came back as an error. So that option never appeared helpful. As some have mentioned the processing dates in the most recent NCS update showed processing of June 2005. So this is a little inaccurate because our submission date was in late July.

Hope this helps.

We went to the local USCIS office with the approval letter, 2 year green card, three pictures and other docments. No formal interview. They took the green card and cut the end to invalidate it. They kept the green card. They made an entry into the passport that was good for 4 months. They completed a form, signed her name and provided a thumb print. They said the 10 year green card would be mailed within 3 months. Process took less than 15 minutes.