Is onesuit.com back yet?

I love OneSuite, but I signed up for DynaSky... great rates, I will be trying it out soon.... :P

Guest ShaQuaNew

I will indeed sign up with another service soon. I use Vonage for my home telephone service and have been using it dialing direct to china at ten cents a minute.

I've sent several emails to the onesuite.com, all departments, all of which have gone unanswered. I am seeking a refund of minutes purchased and will push hard to get it. Anyone else interested in doing that let me know.

I will indeed sign up with another service soon. I use Vonage for my home telephone service and have been using it dialing direct to china at ten cents a minute.

I've sent several emails to the onesuite.com, all departments, all of which have gone unanswered. I am seeking a refund of minutes purchased and will push hard to get it. Anyone else interested in doing that let me know.

160830[/snapback]

I have sent an email requesting the same. If no answer, I am going the "easy route": filing a charge-back request with my credit card company.

That's the best thing to do

yep, they are still down...... :angry:

Well I am going to get a dynasky account.

Do they give bonus minutes for signing some one?

If someone who has an account now lets me know how to do it I will sign up under there referal so they get the bonus minutes.

PM me.