Is onesuit.com back yet?

OneSuite's still down as of 8:30 a.m. Pacific Time.

I am now a DynaSky customer. Same rates, similar web site access, same calling procedures. DynaSky has China access. Not sure about access numbers across the US, but in my area, there are many.

My only gripe is that the DynaSky website doesn't work with Firefox.

OneSuite's still down as of 8:30 a.m. Pacific Time.

I am now a DynaSky customer. Same rates, similar web site access, same calling procedures. DynaSky has China access. Not sure about access numbers across the US, but in my area, there are many.

My only gripe is that the DynaSky website doesn't work with Firefox.

160611[/snapback]

Same here. Just signed up with Dynasky.

Same here, I just signed up with DynaSky. Website is in Chinese or English, the access numbers also are available in both languages. This is better choice for us.

Access numbers aren't a problem with unlimited long distance. This is a good find.

160633[/snapback]

whats the website for DynaSky?

Same here, I just signed up with DynaSky. Website is in Chinese or English, the access numbers also are available in both languages. This is better choice for us.

Access numbers aren't a problem with unlimited long distance. This is a good find.

160633[/snapback]

whats the website for DynaSky?

160638[/snapback]

http://www.dynasky.com ;)

160640[/snapback]

Frank,

thanks!!!

160633[/snapback]

DynaSky also has access numbers in China, Taiwan and HK. OneSuite had no presence or access outside the US. With the Chinese language interface option, SO's have an easier and cheaper time telephoning to the US as need be. Another big plus.