Somebody's case is gonna get returned...

I've been tracking all of the packages sent on either side of 2 weeks of mine and have been observing something very very disturbing. The package of cases that went out on August 29th went through the one month aging crap and was finally taken to GUZ to be delivered. However, it was not accepted for the 4th day running!! The package weighs 7 pounds and it seems almost inevitable that whoever's cases are in that package are going to get returned to NVC and subject to doing this all over again... :o

Edited by Beermann (see edit history)

I just checked on the status of my P-3 at the NVC and the case was completed on October 3, 2005 ...........

It is very common for GUZ to not accept delivery of the packages, until they are ready for them. Go to www.dhl.com, select "Track-by-reference", and enter "I-734" (I see Beerman's 730 below - he's right - I always get 1 digit wrong) as the reference ID. You will get a list of packages sent to all consulates. Look at the ones to GUZ, around the date in question.

Edited by Randy W (see edit history)
Hi,

How are you able to track how long the packages are taking with dhl to get to Guangzhou?  Just curious.  Thanks.

christer

159645[/snapback]

Just go to DHL's website and track by reference....put I-730 as the reference and pick your shipment date...then scroll down to the shipment sent to Guangzhou and voila, you've got all the details...I've been religiously tracking hoping that I'm somehow going to make it go faster! :o Also, I've been tracking many other dates trying to monitor for patterns or simply to get an idea of when mine will be delivered next...

Edited by Beermann (see edit history)

No need to panic, Package was delivered this morning, the embassy was not open for business on the previous delivery attempts

Tracking results detail for 7559950215

Tracking summary

Current Status Shipment delivered.

Delivered on 10/11/2005 10:23 am

Delivered to

Signed for by STAMPWhat is this?

Tracking history

Date and Time Status Location

10/11/2005 10:23 am Shipment delivered. Guangzhou, China

10/10/2005 10:14 am Delivery Attempted.

Guangzhou, China

10/9/2005 9:33 am Delivery Attempted.

Guangzhou, China

10/8/2005 9:12 am Delivery Attempted.

Guangzhou, China

10/1/2005 4:08 am Delivery Attempted.

Guangzhou, China

9/30/2005 8:45 pm Arrived at DHL facility. Guangzhou, China

5:09 pm In transit. Guangzhou, China

2:40 pm Clearance processing complete. Guangzhou, China

9/1/2005 7:27 pm At Gateway. Guangzhou, China

7:25 pm On Hand. Guangzhou, China

8/31/2005 11:22 pm Arrived at DHL facility. Guangzhou, China

4:31 pm In transit. Kowloon, Hong Kong

1:45 pm Arrived at DHL facility. Kowloon, Hong Kong

8/30/2005 5:04 am In transit. Cincinnati Hub, OH

8/29/2005 3:11 pm Picked Up by DHL. Shipper's Door

Ship From: Ship To: Shipment Information:

NATIONAL VISA CENTER Ship date: 8/29/2005

Portsmouth, NH 038012901 Pieces:

United States Total weight: 7 lbs

Ship Type: Document

Attention: Attention: Shipment Reference: I-730

NATIONAL VISA CENTER Service: International Express

Special Service:

Description: US DIPLOMATIC PAPERS

Tracking detail provided by DHL: 10/10/2005, 7:34:14 pm pt.

Beermann: It has been my experience that the visa's are not the 5 or 7lb packages but usually the 15 to 30 lb packages that have something like I-730 as the description.

All of the attempted deliveries on the number you posted were during National week (which often lasts 2 weeks) and it didn't get delivered on 10/10 for Columbus Day.

Look back at the lists of tracking numbers you have for the heavier packages. Many petitions are put together in one box. I also thought my petition had been delivered early only to find out that it needed to "age" another few weeks.

Good luck!

Tracking results detail for 7559950215

Tracking summary

Current Status Shipment delivered. 

Delivered on 10/11/2005  10:23 am

Delivered to

Signed for by STAMPWhat is this?

159657[/snapback]

Stamp - like http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/alles_moegliche/mixed-smiley-013.gif,

except with an inkpad.

I tried a few times.  Didn't see any result shown on my screen.  Does anyone know what's wrong?  Thanks. :o

159730[/snapback]

Just go to DHL's website and track by reference....put I-730 as the reference

Click on 'Track' at the top of the screen, then 'reference'.

Be sure to give a valid date range, and make sure you enter "I-730" exactly, as the reference ID.

I tried a few times.  Didn't see any result shown on my screen.  Does anyone know what's wrong?  Thanks.   :lol:

159730[/snapback]

Just go to DHL's website and track by reference....put I-730 as the reference

Click on 'Track' at the top of the screen, then 'reference'.

Be sure to give a valid date range, and make sure you enter "I-730" exactly, as the reference ID.

159746[/snapback]

Still didn't work. Oh well. I don't need it. Thanks Randy.

I can't seem to figure out how to find where my case is or what # I need to track it. I recieved a letter from the NVC and it says.... My "I-129f K-3 was approved, and my petition will be fowarded to GUZ for processing visa cases originating in the country where you were married. This is all I have recieved regarding my approval from NVC

INS Receipt Number MSC.............

Case Number GUZ.................

I have not recieved any other documents, such as a " 797" #

Can someone lead me in the right direction???

I can't seem to figure out how to find where my case is or what # I need to track it. I recieved a letter from the NVC and it says.... My "I-129f K-3 was approved, and my petition will be fowarded to GUZ for processing visa cases originating in the country where you were married. This is all I have recieved regarding my approval from NVC

10/8/2005 7:24 pm At Gateway. Guangzhou, China

7:23 pm On Hand. Guangzhou, China

10/7/2005 9:45 pm Arrived at DHL facility. Guangzhou, China

4:44 am In transit. Kowloon, Hong Kong

10/1/2005 7:59 am Transit through sort facility. Wilmington, OH

9/29/2005 5:38 pm Departing origin. Portsmouth, NH

3:06 pm Picked Up by DHL. Shipper's Door

You won't hear anything more until the GUZ processes it.

Edited by Randy W (see edit history)