I just got the receipt of my I-130, now to make a copy and send my I-129F package out. Do I need to provide as much hard data, evidence, receipts, pictures etc with the I-129F as I sent with the I-130? Just courious if anyone knows, i'll also be surfing the web for anything related to my question, perhaps i'll already know by the time someone posts. hehe Thanks guys.

/big hugs, I know how you feel, and i'm quite certain you know how i feel, doesnt that bring us closer? =)

Seeing as how you're still around (I see your member name at the bottom of the page), I'll answer. Someone else will be along shortly to give you a better answer.

Yes. Yes. I don't remember hearing directly, but I think you do need to treat it as a separate and complete application.

Good luck, and you came to the right place!

I just got the receipt of my I-130, now to make a copy and send my I-129F package out. Do I need to provide as much hard data, evidence, receipts, pictures etc with the I-129F as I sent with the I-130? Just courious if anyone knows, i'll also be surfing the web for anything related to my question, perhaps i'll already know by the time someone posts. hehe Thanks guys.

/big hugs, I know how you feel, and i'm quite certain you know how i feel, doesnt that bring us closer? =)

159031[/snapback]

You don't have to provide any of that, like a K-1 petitioner does, for the I-130 and the I-129F, e.g., pictures, receipts, etc.

You do have to provide copies of the marriage certificate and any divorce or death certificates.

Follow exactly what the I-129F instructions say pertaining to K-3.

-good luck

159031[/snapback]

You don't have to provide any of that, like a K-1 petitioner does, for the I-130 and the I-129F, e.g., pictures, receipts, etc.

You do have to provide copies of the marriage certificate and any divorce or death certificates.

Follow exactly what the I-129F instructions say pertaining to K-3.

-good luck

159048[/snapback]

Tywy99, thank you for showing me the light. DUH I am guilty of not following directions. hehe, that wont happen again.

i still say, dorritos are better than cheetos.

Edited by hunter (see edit history)
Sweet indeed.  It makes good sense to push both the I-130 and I-129F through the system.  Good luck.

It is blasphemous to suggest that Doritos are better than Cheetos during the wait - add fifty days to your processing time as punishment. :D

159175[/snapback]

Oh Hunter, take heed of Cardinal Frank's words regarding the sacrad Cheetos; least he punish you to even more time. :whistling:

Sweet indeed.  It makes good sense to push both the I-130 and I-129F through the system.  Good luck.

It is blasphemous to suggest that Doritos are better than Cheetos during the wait - add fifty days to your processing time as punishment. :P

159175[/snapback]

Oh Hunter, take heed of Cardinal Frank's words regarding the sacrad Cheetos; least he punish you to even more time. :D

159193[/snapback]

Did I say dorritos were better than cheetos? ummm..... I ment to say cheetos were better than dorritos, yeah... really.... hehe.

Sweet indeed.?It makes good sense to push both the I-130 and I-129F through the system.?Good luck.

It is blasphemous to suggest that Doritos are better than Cheetos during the wait - add fifty days to your processing time as punishment. :P

159175[/snapback]

Oh Hunter, take heed of Cardinal Frank's words regarding the sacrad Cheetos; least he punish you to even more time. :P

159193[/snapback]

Did I say dorritos were better than cheetos? ummm..... I ment to say cheetos were better than dorritos, yeah... really.... hehe.

159364[/snapback]

You are forgiven my son. :D :P