To Randy W and Doug

To Randy and Doug on their awesome news!!!!!!!!!! May their SO's pass the gates of Guz

Let us all stand up and put our cheetos bags down and repeat after me.

Give me a C Give me a O Give me a N Give me a G Give me a R Give me a A Give me a T Give me a U Give me a L Give me a A Give me a T Give me a I Give me a O Give me a N Give me a S

whats that spell CONGRATULATIONS

Dennis we need some of those sexy cheerleader pic's you have to be posted here. Maybe, I could put a couple of my cheerleading pics here as well :)

Edited by chef4u (see edit history)

Dennis we need some of those sexy cheerleader pic's you have to be posted here.  Maybe, I could put a couple of my cheerleading pics here as well :D

158514[/snapback]

chef - Dennis headed for Nanning last week - you might want to check out his last post before he left, if you haven't already Dennis's "fact-finding" trip

158543[/snapback]

Oh my goodness!!!! I am so sorry to have posted the above reference to Dennis. I had no idea of him leaving for Nanning to determine him and Jie's status. I of course join in with all of Candle members in wishing Dennis and Jie all the best!! Thank you Randy for letting me know of the post I missed. My prayers are with Dennis and Jie!!!

Edited by chef4u (see edit history)