New member reporting

Hi Guys,

This is John and Sophia! We are new here and we just got our NOA1 from VSC for Sophia's K-1! We know from reading your stories here that we are in for a long ride. But hopefully with some patience and your support, we'll make it through alright. Thanks guys for sharing your experience, it's been a great help to us!

John & Sophia

Timeline

I-129F for K1 Mailed - 9/9/05

VSC Received Petition - 9/12/05

NOA1 Received - 9/30/05

Welcome John and Sophia to CFL. Congratulations on your NOA1. You'll probably have to wait a few more months to find out if the new visa facility will speed up the process or not. But then it also depends on how many people applied this year. Good luck with your petition. VSC should be expediant. Feel free to ask any questions about the K1.

Welcome John and Sophia :greenblob: glad to have some new blood here.hehehehe

Yes, you will have a long road but that is why we all have shoulders to lean on,and use them to, because it will help you through this wait.Many very good people on this site.I could not have made it this far without their help. :greenblob:

Yours,

Dan M :greenblob:

Welcome to our family John and Sophia. Sophia check out our Chinese forum. It is new but growing.

Sit back, tear open a bag of cheetos and have a cold one. It's a long wait but take comfort in knowing you filed through VSC, the fastest service center. That alone will shave a couple months off your timeline. Now you are probably wondering about all the references to cheetos. I suggest you do a search of this site and see if you can figure it out on your own. It is of course the official snack food of CFL. Don't be afraid to ask questions. You have stumbled upon the single largest collective wisdom on the internet in regards to the K visa process and how it pertains to China.

Edited by warpedbored (see edit history)