24 Hours To Interview

SO has interview in 24 hours.

On a sad note; my mother passed today.

Talk to "Litter Sister" and we will tell SO

after interview.

We will get this done.

157295[/snapback]

Pete, I am so very sorry to hear of the loss of your mother....this is so very sad. I know that you will carry this with you during your new life with your SO. I understand that no one can ever give you the love that a mother gives....a mother's love is unconditional. Your mother's love is one that can never be replaced...I am so sorry that you suffer during such a joyious time in your life. Just know that your mother wants you to be happy. Your mother wants you to have someone to love you, as she loved you.

It is OK to grieve, Pete. You will never stop your grieving....you will only learn to live with this grief,,,.

My sincere condolences to you....Dennis

Edited by Dennis143 (see edit history)

I also wish to extend my condolences. :candle: :candle: :candle: How devastating and utterly unfair at a time when the greatest happiness of having your SO join you so very soon in your new life together. I imagine there is significance here that only you will know and treasure beyond our capabilities. I pray for you and your family during this solemn event. I have also lost my mother quite some time ago now and I often think of her and the gift of life she gave for me even at the end. Take great care at this time. Many are counting on you to be strong and faithful.

Deepest sympathies,

Dave

So sorry to hear about your mom. Jingwen's dad died after she arrived here, and she related to me that, on the day of the funeral, it was raining at first then the sun started shining. She was so happy because it meant that the heavens were weeping at the passing of a good person , but once his journey had begun, the sunshine told her that the heavens were happy.

Your mom's journey has begun, and your journey with your SO will soon begin. May you find comfort together.