My SO Passed, with Black Pearl, just now!

There were only three questions and then she asked to see my tax return.

1. How did you know your Fiance?

Answer: On the Internet last October.

2. What does he do?

Answer: He works in Southern California Edison Company as an Telecommunications Technician.

3. How many times has he been to China?

Answer: Four times.

For the question "What does he do", there was some misunderstanding and so some Chinese was exchanged.

Update: My SO did answer the second question correctly. :D

Edited by Mark62 (see edit history)

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Wow, we're on quite a roll in CFL this month!!

Best of luck with the homecoming!! Thanks for the interview feedback. Sounds like an easy one.

There were only three questions and then she asked to see my pay check.

1. How did you know your Fiance?

Answer: On the Internet last October.

2. What does he do?

Answer: He works in Southern California Edison as an Electronics Technician.

3. How many times has he been to China?

Answer: Four times.

For the question "What does he do", there was some misunderstanding and so some Chinese was exchanged.?I'm really a Telecommunications Technician, but I guess it was good enough.

156016[/snapback]

CONGRATULATIONS MARK AND YINNIE!!! :D

I've often wondered if my SO can say Account Executive. Maybe, we'll just practice her saying "SALESMAN".

Edited by Dennis143 (see edit history)

WAAAHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:redblob: :D :redblob: :D :redblob: :D :D :redblob: :greenblob: :redblob: :greenblob:

Naw, wahooer isn't tired yet.

Congrats!!!!!!!!!

(this wahoo has been an oficial CFL sanctianed wahoo. Any other wahooo are in clear violation of copyrights laws. amy fraudulant wahoooers will be prosicuted)

I made a mistake.  The VO asked my SO for my "tax return", not my pay check/stub.  And my SO did say what I do correctly for question 2. :greenblob:

156054[/snapback]

Hi, Mark:

Why did the Visa Officer ask your SO for your tax returns? I thought that you already sent all your tax returns to NVC, which in turn had forwarded the returns to the Consulate. Do you have to give your SO an extra copy? Thanks!