K1 Denial Records...

Guest ShaQuaNew

I didn't have time to read them all for 2005 but I did find it interesting that all the ones I did read were denied because the petitioner didn't prove meeting within the last two years. The one case from China I read though said that upon appeal the petitoner submitted copies of his passport with stamps showing her entered Shanghai within two years but they denied it anyway. In all cases they were invited to spend another filing fee and start over from scratch. All the ones I read though were denied for legit reasons initially except possibly the China case. He should have been approved upon appeal in my opinnion.

Guest ShaQuaNew

Yes Carl, it would take a long time to go through them all. I only quickly scanned the denial relating to China so I didn't get all the information you did. I did notice however that from 20004-2005 virtually every single one was denied for not having met in person in the last two years.

One, from 2004 was denied when the petitioner stated in the I-129 that he wanted to invite her to come to America first to see how things would work out.... :bangin: :crazy: :Dah:

Interesting! First one I picked was PRC and was also denied because of not having met the person in the past two years. This one claimed that travel was not possible for the petitioner because of the use of supplemental oxygen.

http://uscis.gov/graphics/lawsregs/adminde...604_02d6101.pdf

155613[/snapback]

Maybe they should have planned for a meeting in Canada.

Not meeting your SO in person is a major red flag; denial is justified.

Guest ShaQuaNew

I see a pattern emerging from these denials. It looks like the guy goes to China and meets someone. Then later, decides that he wants someone else and tries to use the proof of that visit to say he went to meet the one that he's got on his I-129F.

Whoah man, well....I have not pity for those guys. Pretty sad attempt, and glad they are denying them.

Here's another China denial for that same reason...

http://uscis.gov/graphics/lawsregs/adminde...303_01d6101.pdf

I reviewed all of the 2004-2005 CSC cases. Out of 45 cases 3 were Chinese. One guy filed the 129 before he had a final divorce, appeal denied. Another was questioned on the visit in 2 years thing, provided evidence, and was sustained. The third just didn't provide a number of things required by the 129 and didn't provide any additional eveidence when called on it, appeal denied.

It all seems quite fair to me.

Guest ShaQuaNew
Most of what I scanned are folks who haven't met in 2 years or more, one was an illegal alien.... these are clogging the system!  :)  No wonder the service centers can't get anything done with all of the junk they have to sort through.

155682[/snapback]

Yes....very true....BUT, it hadn't occurred to me until this moment that you're exactly right. That is precisely what's clogging the system. That's exactly it. Each and every illegitemate claim is reviewed? Why? Because our system is so "fair" oriented that they think everyone should get an equal chance!

I'm all for everyone getting an equal chance, but there needs to be penalties for those that are abusing the system. If not a penalty, then certainly some sort of pre-screen.

You know, it seems there are a bunch of assholes out there that go to foreign countries, tell a lady they will marry them so that they can get laid while they are there. Okay, so they get laid on their trip. Later, they find a new hot babe of the moment and hell, I was there in that country not too long ago, let's just fill out an I-129F and say I was there to meet this NEW hot babe.

Thats happening, and also the illegit claims altogether, where the man or woman is paying the American to be their sponsor, or fiance(e) of the moment.....

Okay, I'm venting....

Most of what I scanned are folks who haven't met in 2 years or more, one was an illegal alien.... these are clogging the system!  :lol:  No wonder the service centers can't get anything done with all of the junk they have to sort through.

155682[/snapback]

Yes....very true....BUT, it hadn't occurred to me until this moment that you're exactly right. That is precisely what's clogging the system. That's exactly it. Each and every illegitemate claim is reviewed? Why? Because our system is so "fair" oriented that they think everyone should get an equal chance!

I'm all for everyone getting an equal chance, but there needs to be penalties for those that are abusing the system. If not a penalty, then certainly some sort of pre-screen.

You know, it seems there are a bunch of assholes out there that go to foreign countries, tell a lady they will marry them so that they can get laid while they are there. Okay, so they get laid on their trip. Later, they find a new hot babe of the moment and hell, I was there in that country not too long ago, let's just fill out an I-129F and say I was there to meet this NEW hot babe.

Thats happening, and also the illegit claims altogether, where the man or woman is paying the American to be their sponsor, or fiance(e) of the moment.....

Okay, I'm venting....

155684[/snapback]

Oh I bet you haven't even starting venting :wub:

But I do feel for some of these folks. Who's to say the guy on the ventilator and his SO don't have real and sincere passion and devotion for each other? :)

You mentioned the @$$holes going oversees... there are also guys that see their Chinese lady as a bought sex-toy, and that's the life that poor girl is coming to here.

Guest ShaQuaNew
You mentioned the @$$holes going oversees... there are also guys that see their Chinese lady as a bought sex-toy, and that's the life that poor girl is coming to here.

155688[/snapback]

There is a perception out there that men that go to foreign countries to meet women are poor desperate souls that are having trouble with women at home. Most think these men are mostly unattractive and undesireable, insecure.

Well, fact is YES. There are a whole bunch of them meeting precisely that description [he says, as everyone one says, I ain't the one] :)

Now, there is a flip-side. There are indeed women that are taking advantage of some vulnerable men. These men are falling victim to an insincere woman. He works hard to get her over here then whammo he thinks. I just got bamboozled.

On the other hand there are a few that met the love of their life in China....or another country. A legitimate one for one love. Magical and real. You know, it's funny. Even when some are being deceived they still think it's magical and real. Why is that?

Digression..........okay, back to it.....I vote we whack the pee-pee of every man that unecessarily clogs the marriage visa system.

Guest ShaQuaNew
This handfull of cases can hardly be clogging the system. 

From Jan 2004 to present there were 46 from CSC (I miscounted by 1 in previous post).  I couldn't quickly lay my eyes on their caseload during that time but it must be many hundreds if not thousands. 

I would think the 46 are a drop in the bucket.

155694[/snapback]

The link I left in the post in only a sampling of ALL the cases rejected. It's part of the auditing process. The auditor, who is NOT affiliated with the Assessment process, takes a random sample and reviews them for completeness and accuracy.

Because this is a Random sample from all K1 denials for each year, it shows clearly the trend of scammers, liars, and those attempting to cheat the system. Course there are a few people that seem to go through the process and say "duh" I was supposed to meet her first? I couldn't because my oxygen bottle was holding me hostage....

Edited by ShaQuaNew (see edit history)