Interview at end of october!!!

It's been almost 2 long years of waiting for this date!!! But My wife finally got it and well, I am not feeling too confident about it- actually our lawyer who processed all the papers(reason being is that she says that things have been tight since 9/11 and they automatically consider the marriages to be a fraud first, that just got me really mad because I am paying this lawyer to get my wife here and she is just feeding me negativity!!!) ,etc is making me feel like they will deny her... I am a disabled army veteran (27 in Nov.) and I am just ready for Cindy to come to america already :rolleyes: , I have been alone for too long - talking with her on the phone is just not enough.... :lol:

My question is how can I print conversations we had on Yahoo messenger and via email if all of them were not saved (a few have been - but most of them were saved to my computer on aol and I didn't realize when rebooting the computer due to a virus would cause these emails to be lost) so what can be done about this and do i just print out the email by using the print button or will they need some sort of details?

Any advice is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Edited by TommyLovesCindy (see edit history)

Welcome to CFL and I'm happy to hear you have an interview date.

If you were using Yahoo email there is a link at the top of each email for a "Printable View" that does a nice job, then you print the page using your browser. If nothing else just use print from your browser.

I wouldn't get too concerned about not having every email, just pick 20-30 over a period of time to send to her.

Remember, she will have to carry this around so a 30# bundle of emails might be a bit awkward. :rolleyes:

Welcome Tommy (and Cindy). Congratulations on getting the interview date. There is an archive feature in Yahoo Messenger that would allow you to keep copies of your Yahoo chats. I discovered this after a while but was still able to archive most of our chats. Are your e-mails saved to a "sent" folder? I will tell you this. Jingwen had a ton of printed chats and e-mails, and the VO didn't bother to look at them. It's probably overkill to try to print out each and every piece of correspondence, but I would try to get as many as you can, even if they are just from this point forward. How about phone records? Hopefully, you can provide those as well.

Good luck. Glad to have you aboard.

. . . .

There is an archive feature in Yahoo Messenger that would allow you to keep copies of your Yahoo chats.  I discovered this after a while but was still able to archive most of our chats. 

. . . .

155219[/snapback]

The archive is turned on in "Messenger", "Preferences".

Check the box for "Yes, save all of my messages"

Guest ShaQuaNew
It's been almost 2 long years of waiting for this date!!! But My wife finally got it and well, I am not feeling too confident about it- ....

.... I am paying this lawyer to get my wife here and she is just feeding me negativity!!!) ,etc is making me feel like they will deny her......

My question is how can I print conversations we had on Yahoo messenger and via email if all of them were not saved (a few have been - but most of them were saved to my computer

Any advice is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

155212[/snapback]

Congratulations on your interview and the successful movement through Visa madness.

Most "good" attorneys are very careful to explain all the "what could happen" scenarios. Additionally, when receiving this what could happen advice your attorney should present you with what it takes to overcome anything negative that might come between you and success. I've never really enjoyed dealing with attorneys, hell, who has. My last episode using an attorney was very painful. I started with one, and after a few months and several thousand dollars realized she was incompetent and had to fire her. I was perplexed and broke. The attorney I wanted was expensive. Long story short a friend lent me money to make the move.

All couseling session dealt with facts. When I wanted to hand wring it was not received. Very little or no small talk. Though it was hard, it's what was needed to win and later we did with a vengance.

Bottom line is that all you can do is what you can do. You can't pull conversation records out of your ass, and it would be a felony to falsify anything.

If someone has a bug up their butt and is intent to deny despite evidence of being bona-fide acceptable, then this is where an attorney with teeth can help....