Carl and Bobsmith - thank you very much for the heads up. Frank, thanks for your generous pointed use of the word - to bring my lady "home".

I realize my fiancee's daughter accompanying her mother is "clean" and is best. However, for a variety of reasons, that is not an option for October 2 when Niyan and I come to the US. If it is so that my lawyer is in error, and it is nearly impossible for daughter to follow within 1 year, then we have the option of her coming before expiration of current visa (Dec 28). My lawyer has been very good. I will check with her again. I hesitate to contact GZ at this time - fearing in part they might more easily ignore me, or be inconsistent with me, and not a lawyer. Of course I may be wrong.

Gosh - in spite of so many issues that are clarified each day by wonderful CFL members, there are always other issues that defy clear answers - mainly it seems because Guangzhou makes changes along the way - as CFL members know so well. I'll let you know. Thanks guys.