NVC to Guz on I-129F waiting time at DHL?

Please, I know this has probably been asked, but with the new building that they have moved into,does anyone know how long now is it that DHL holds the package on the K-3 from NVC before they deliever it to the consulate? Mine has been at DHL since Aug,18,05. :blink: Thanks for the help.

Thanks,

Dan M

Sherman,IL.

In the past average for any file has been 45 days from NVC sending the package to receipt of P-3 by beneficiary.

153777[/snapback]

nope,

I called GZ, the lady told me 2 to 4 months!

153788[/snapback]

Of course that is what they say :blink: They are covering there asses. I am going off personal experience and what has happened to people here at The Candle :(

In the past average for any file has been 45 days from NVC sending the package to receipt of P-3 by beneficiary.

153777[/snapback]

nope,

I called GZ, the lady told me 2 to 4 months!

153788[/snapback]

NVC answered my concern regarding the delivery time to GZ as below:

" Please allow 10-15 business days for the Consulate General to receive the petition."

But I think it is just a generalization about all cases sent all over the world...

so far the process of clearing customs in GZ will take a month or so; so I wonder why NVC cannot just mail in packages weighing less than 4 lbs so the delivery speed can be much faster??!!

It is not the size or the weight and it is not waiting for customs. The DHL site shows "clearance delay". About a year and a half ago it only took maybe 2 weeks from NVC to receipt of P-3. The cousulate was getting a big backlog so they started holding off on receiving the packages from DHL. :king:

It is not the size or the weight and it is not waiting for customs. The DHL site shows "clearance delay". About a year and a half ago it only took maybe 2 weeks from NVC to receipt of P-3. The cousulate was getting a big backlog so they started holding off on receiving the packages from DHL. :greenblob:

153945[/snapback]

Yeah...it looks like they DELIBERATELY send big files to claim some custom delay...