Spouse is GZ ready for Interview on 9/15

It has been a long and grueling 18 months for us, but she is finally in GZ. She arrived Saturday (before anything for 9-11) and got a hotel room close to the conculate. Monday she got her physical exams and 3 innoculation shots (about 1300 RMB total). Wednesday she will pick up the reports from the hospital and her CR1 interview is scheduled on Thursday.

Here I am at 430 CST not being able to sleep as the time approaches! I called her and she is in the hotel watching television relaxing! I am confident our paperwork is fine and she will do fine in the interview, but I sure will be glad when its Friday and she has her VISA!

Good luck to everyone and be patient!

Best wishes, I am sure she will do great!! Sounds as you are more worried that she is!!! :lol:

Good luck to you two. As long as she's relax, prepared, and have all the docs you shouldn't worry. Do something to get all that nervous energy release then try to stay totally calm when you talk to her. If she hears that your're relaxed she'll be more relaxed. Show her you have confidence in her and it will be smooth sailing.