Arrived together in USA!

Just a quick note, since i am very busy and sleepy ...

we finally arrived in the US last night.

I will write more details of the immigration process in Chicago and also of the initial comments from my fiancee. She loves everything, so that helps me feel at ease a bit!

I quickly saw that others have also passed their interviews! That is great news for everyone!

take care

wulong tea!

I will write more details of the immigration process in Chicago and also of the initial comments from my fiancee. She loves everything, so that helps me feel at ease a bit!

I quickly saw that others have also passed their interviews! That is great news for everyone!

take care

wulong tea!

153233[/snapback]

Congrats on your safe trip home. We leave tomorrow for USA and arrive in Chicago, hope to read your comments before we leave.

Eric

congratulations and welcome home.... we are all waiting to hear all the details............ :lol:

take care

wulong tea!

153233[/snapback]

Congratulations and best of luck!!! Glad to hear your SO likes what she sees so far.

What type of plane do you fly? Glider, ultralight?? I fly a Kolb ultralight.

Cheers, Jim

take care

wulong tea!

153233[/snapback]

Congratulations, wulong tea mm

:greenblob: :greenblob: :greenblob: :greenblob:

The avatar photo is just a photo i found on the internet.

I am actually very afraid of heights and falling. the only way i could get into such a plane is if you knocked me out!  :greenblob:

153367[/snapback]

Very funny.... :greenblob: :greenblob:

That's how it looks from my ultralight... I get some incredible photos since it is open, except for a small windshield. Check out example photos at http://jhefner.photosite.com/Lake_Powell/ Press the view slideshow button when you get to the site. There are several other folders there too. After slideshow ends, press View Homepage to see the other folders and photos. It's the only way to fly.... :greenblob:

Cheers, Jim